Zach Schwartz / Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Zach was born and raised in Cleveland. He loves his hometown, and is passionate about helping build a community of the best young entrepreneurs and creatives in the area. He currently attends Columbia University, where he sits on the board of CORE (Columbia Organization of Rising Entrepreneurs). Previously, he has served as the only undergraduate consultant for Miami-based impact investing firm Trippplus and also founded his own college consulting firm. Zach is also a writer; his work has been published in VICE, The New York Observer, Thought Catalog, Rap Genius, and among other websites. He is also a co-owner of Rapchat, an iPhone app that allows one to rap to beats and send them to their friends.
Samir Amrania / Co-Chairman & Chief Administrative Officer
- Samir doesn’t joke around when it comes to entrepreneurship. Growing up in the Cleveland area himself, he hopes to see its many bright and talented high school students turn their ideas into something big—which is why he partnered to found LightHouse. Along with Zach, Samir founded and served as Co-President of his local Future Business Leaders of America chapter (which is how they met!) Previously, Samir has served as a Technical Director for Keller-Williams Realty and Graphic Design Director for Universal Design. He currently attends The Ohio State University on a full-tuition merit scholarship, where you can catch him taking breaks from studying to perform the art of stand-up comedy at Columbus' nightclubs.
Isaiah M. Williams / Managing Director & Chief Operating Officer
- Isaiah is a successful young serial entrepreneur. He has started and worked in many successful companies such as his private-label necktie company The Williams Tie Company and his mobile software company IMW Technologies. He is also an author whose most recent book, Eclecticism, was published in mid-2013. A book Isaiah wrote on youth entrepreneurship will also be published later this year. Isaiah currently attends University School.
Bharath Katragadda / Director of Partnerships
- Bharath has lived in Solon, Ohio for the past 12 years and has lived in the Cleveland area his entire life. He currently attends Solon High School, where he serves as class Vice-President. He is also an officer in his local Future Business Leaders of America charter, plays on the Solon Tennis Team and is actively involved in several other clubs at Solon High School. In addition Bharath is the co-founder and CEO of InternsHS. In his free time Bharath enjoys playing tennis, listening to music and hanging out with his friends. Bharath hopes to pursue a degree in finance or financial engineering in college.
Shreyas Tallamraju / Director of Outreach
- Shreyas Tallamraju first learned about Lighthouse when he participated in the LEAP Summer Program in 2013. Shreyas was born in rural India, but moved to six different countries before settling in the Cleveland area. He attends Solon High School, where he is involved mainly with the Student Government, serving as class President. In addition to entrepreneurship, Shreyas enjoys programming, web design, and blogging for websites such as The Phat Startup.
Emily Leizman / Creative Consultant
- Emily Leizman is an Account Sales Manager at Boxcast. She is a native Clevelander and studies at the University of Michigan. Emily has worked with Cleveland area businesses, including Good Greens, Boxcast and Mr. Beams, completing market research, product sampling campaigns and strategic consulting. Emily has developed a plan for Good Greens to introduce their products at the University of Michigan later this year. Emily’s interest in entrepreneurship was sparked through her experiences in Hawken School’s Entrepreneurial Studies course.
Dr. Bob Means, D.Ed / Director & Chief Learning Officer
- "Dr. Bob" is Chief Learning Officer of LaunchHouse and one of its partners. Previously, he spent 31 years serving our Nation’s Veterans by working in the Veterans Health Administration where he served as Chief Learning Officer and founded the VA University. Bob was also Director of Postgraduate Medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School. Bob’s passion and life’s work has been researching how individuals and groups learn best and building innovative learning/work spaces to accommodate their needs. He remains an active member of the American Society for Training and Development’s International Benchmarking Forum. Outside of LH Bob’s passions are Family, particularly grandchildren and trying to find a way to simplify the game of golf. One thing you may not know about Bob is that he has two left feet.